Call Us Today: 010 003 0049



The Title Deed is a document that proves legal ownership of a property in South Africa.

Anyone who purchases a home will need to have the title deed transferred into their name as proof that they own the property. The document acts as proof of ownership in terms of the Deeds Registries Act 47 of 1937, with each property required to have its own separate deed. The document contains all the necessary details and important information about the property such as a comprehensive description and exact size.

Category: SALE

The transfer of property is when the ownership of a property is moved from one person to another person.(From the Seller to the Purchaser)

This happens when a property is sold or when the owner of the property dies and leaves the property to another person.

Category: SALE

They cancel the seller’s existing home loan on the property. They represent the bank cancelling the seller’s home loan.

Appointed by the bank cancelling the seller’s bond.

Category: SALE

They register the bond over the property in favour of the bank that is financing the purchase of the property.

They represent the buyer and the bank granting the buyer’s home loan.

Appointed by the bank granting the buyer’s home loan.

Category: SALE

A Conveyancer or Transferring Attorney is an attorney with a post-graduate qualification who by law is the only person who can register property transactions in the Deeds Offices.

They transfer the property from the Seller to the Purchaser.

Category: SALE

The Financial Intelligence Centre Act (38 of 2001) (the FIC Act) came into effect on the 1st of July 2003 to help prevent illegal financial activity.

As a necessary part of this Act, the identity of any customer participating in any financial transaction through Amour Properties has to be verified.

Required Documents

– South African Green Barcoded ID Book / ID Smart-Card / Passport

– A valid document showing Proof of Residential Address (not older then 3 months) e. Utility Bill, Telephone Account

FICA Documents Required For Sale

– Both Seller & Purchaser must submit FICA documents

FICA Documents Required For Rental

– Both Landlord & Tenant must submit FICA documents

Categories: RENT, SALE